What Student Information Do We Collect hold and Share?
We may collect some or all of the following information (this may vary according to your relationship with us).
- Personal Information (such as Address, Phone No, Email, Date of Birth National Insurance Number, Previous Education & Employment History, Parent/Guardian details)
- Characteristics (such as Ethnicity, Disability/Medical Conditions, Gender, Sexual orientation, Language, Nationality, and Country of Birth)
- On Programme Information (such as Current Status, Attendance, Tracking Progress, Assessment Verification & Certification, Off the Job Training, workplace, Complaints, Disciplinary Cases & Appeals)
- Family or Personal Circumstances (such as that necessary to support your Programme Eligibility, Bursary Application & Payment)
- Other information (such as Safeguarding Reports, Risk Assessments, Website Cookies)
Your personal data may contain “Special Categories of Data” as described under the GDPR. This will include information about your Gender, Racial or Ethnic origin, Religious/Other beliefs, Physical/Mental health. When you register with us as a student, you can decide if you wish to share with Jobplus Consultancy, certain types of “Special Categories of Data”. The Application & Enrolment process will provide further information on this.
Why We Collect & Use This Information
- Interact with you before you are enrolled (e.g. to send you information or answer enquiries about our courses) and deal with any concerns or feedback you may have
- Support your learning & to monitor and report on your progress
- Provide appropriate pastoral care including support services, additional learning support
- Assess the quality of our services and deal with complaints, grievances and disciplinary actions
- Comply with the law regarding data sharing
- Monitor our equality and diversity objectives
- Safeguarding and learner and staff welfare
- Safety and security, including that of the learning and working environment
- Production of statistical information for use of services, including enrolments, progression, achievement and destination
- Comply with immigration checks in relation to right to work and access public funding;
- For any other agreed purpose for which you provide us with your personal data